Just put together a mini first-aid kit that should cover what we need.
- Athletic Sports Tape, 9m – Can be cut for small band-aids or large sprains. And as Tim Ferris points out, it’s a life saver and doubles as duck tape (though I’ll be bringing that along as well)
- Sterile Pads – can be used with the sports tape for homemade band-aids or gushing wounds.
- Band-Aids – So you don’t have to go ghetto with sports tape and tissues.
- Ibuprofen – For hangovers, headaches, and general pains
- Neosporin Antibiotic, max strength
- Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) – great for allergies, minor colds, or falling asleep on overnight trains/planes
- Clartin – generic versions for my allergies
- Dental Floss, 200yrds – Unobvious uses include sewing or tying something together.
- Large Nail Clippers – cause we’ll be living the fancy high life :p
- ChapStick – I went medicated
- Gold Bond – For all over, from your feet to ‘down there’. I went extra strength medicated.
- Malaria Medication – Doxycycline, daily, 2 days before, 28 days after
- Anti-Diarrhea Medication – Azithromycin
Updated in new sporty plastic box. Now to find some Pepto Bismol…
- Major Tom to ground control – we’ve landed! After one year and 13 days on the road, we are back in the U.S. of A. That doesn’t mean...
- Super Happy Singapore In addition to momentous battles with jungle foliage and struggling to find inner peace, Vinnie has spent the last three...
- At the top of the world in Litang The grueling bus rides, the near death experiences and massive vehicular breakdowns were totally worth it. We reached the top...
- Where in the world? Yesterday we met up with our new Israeli friends and headed on a day trip to see Buddha. We will...
- Where we’ve travelled As of Feb 2011, we’re currently in Malaysia, making our way north though peninsular Southeast Asia. Below is a listing of...